NANOSECOND PULSE GENERATORS
Plasma, plasma actuators, and airflow control
- Studies on the Configurations of Nanosecond DBD Pulse Plasma Actuators, Y.D. Cui, Z.J. Zhao, Y. Bouremel, J. Li, J.G. Zheng, F.G. Hu and B.C. Khoo, 19th Australasian Fluid Mechanics Conference Melbourne, Australia, 8-11 December 2014.
- Effect of Airflows on Repetitive Nanosecond Volume Discharges, TANG Jingfeng, WEI Liqiu, HUO Yuxin, SONG Jian, YU Daren, ZHANG Chaohai, Plasma Science and Technology, Vol.18, No.3, Mar. 2016.
- Temporal variation of the spatial density distribution above a nanosecond pulsed dielectric barrier discharge plasma actuator in quiescent air, Takahiro Ukai, Andrew Russell, Hossein Zare-Behtash, and Konstantinos Kontis, Physics of Fluids 30, 116106 (2018); doi: 10.1063/1.5054263.
Burners and plasma assisted flame
- Plasma Assisted Flame Stabilizationin a Non-Premixed Lean
Burner, Maria Grazia De Giorgi, Aldebara Sciolti, Stefano Campilongo, Elisa Pescini, Antonio Ficarella, Luca Matteo Martini, Paolo Tosi, Giorgio Dilecce, ATI 2015 - 70th Conference of the ATI Engineering Association.
- Effect of Actuation Parameters on Stabilization of Methane Diffusive Flames Using Plasma Actuators, M.G. De Giorgi, A. Ficarella, A. Sciolti, S. Campilongo, E. Pescini, G. di Lecce, XXXVIII Meeting of the Italian Section of the Combustion Institute, 2015.
Plasma chemistry and reforming
- Hydrogen production via biomethane reforming in DBD reactor, Miroslaw Dors, Tomasz Izdebski, Artur Berendt and Jerzy Mizeraczyk, ISNTP-8, Camaret, France, 25th-29th June 2012.
- Hydrogen production via Biomethane Reforming in DBD reactor, M. Dors, T. Izdebski, A. Berent and J. Mizeraczyk, International Journal of Plasma Environmental Science & Technology, Vol.5 No.2, 2012.
- Hydrogen production in DBD reactor powered with nanosecond high voltage pulses, Miroslaw Dors, Tomasz Izdebski and Jerzy Mizeraczyk, 5th Central European Symposium on Plasma Chemistry, Balatonalmadi, 25-29 August 2013.
- Reforming of CH4 and CO2 by a nanosecond-pulsed discharge at atmospheric pressure, M. Scapinello, L.M. Martini, G. Dilecce and P. Tosi, 22nd International Symposium on Plasma Chemistry, July 5-10, 2015, Antwerp, Belgium.
- Conversion of CH4 /CO2 by a nanosecond repetitively pulsed discharge, M Scapinello, L M Martini, G Dilecce and P Tosi, J. Phys. D: Appl. Phys. 49 (2016) 075602 (8pp).
*) Information for the intellectual property owners.
All the articles and other information have been collected from the open web sites and open databases. In case of any property right violation please contact with Megaimpulse Ltd. We will remove the text according to your request.